Last week I shared the importance of Link Building SEO where I explained how as a blogger/Internet Marketer it is really important to work on quality links to a site. It helps to move a website or blog up the ranking system, and gives good quality SEO rankings! As a mum to five boys, and a full time blogger I get asked all the time “How do you manage to fit six blogs in one week”? So I thought I would share my Weekly Calendar and Full Time Blogging Tips/Hints here at Learn How To Blog Site!
A Weekly Calendar Shared!
So I have been blogging for about three years, yet have only gone full time since February this year. Last year I was juggling full time shift work as a Nurse, and family life plus blogging. Luckily late January, early February I was able to concentrate on Internet Marketing, Blogging and Coaching Calls!
One question that I get all the time….”How Do You Manage To Fit In SIX blogs, Internet Marketing, Family, Organising your Motorhome, and do all the off-page SEO every day?” so I thought it best if I share a few hints/tips with my Weekly Calendar and Full time Blogging so that the question is answered!
A Weekly Blogging Calendar
This has taken me three years to get to this stage…..
- Try and Blog on Monday at each Blog Site
- Add links in each post that relate to each other….so if I am writing on New Life on the Road, and have the same topic as Learn How To Blog Site then those two blogs are linked in the post. Also applies to the blogs The Secrets Of Perfect Living and Lisas Healthy Lifestyle Challenge!
- Post my blog into facebook and twitter as soon as it is published!
- Tuesday, or Wednesday – find 10 blogs that relate to the same topic as what I am writing about. To Find another blog with the same heading eg’:- If I am writing a blog post about “Weekly Calender and Full Time Blogging“, once that is live I then go to Google and click under where it says “More”. I search for the tab “Blogs” and that will show me all the blogs that are written with those very words.
- I only read each of those 10 Blog Post if I know that I can leave a comment, with a link back to my site. And I also make sure that the blog information makes sense, is well written, and relates back to my topic. No point leaving a comment/link if their blog posts do not have SEO techniques throughout their article.
- Wednesday or Thursday I promote my blog either on squidoo, ezine articles, twitter and in pingfm.
- Thursday or Friday I check the blogs and comments, and reply to each and every comment.
- Once a week I list in 5-10 free website directories, and look at creating link wheels!
- At least once a week, sometimes twice I will post a vlog to youtube, with a link directing traffic back to the blog site
- Connect with other Internet Marketers at least once a day and share each others blog post….that way the love is being shared around!
- Share the blog post in google reader.
The beauty of working from home is that sometimes I take a day or two off from blogging and Internet Marketing and skip some of these steps. So sometimes I blog on Wednesday instead of Monday, or even on Friday instead of Monday….but eventually I catch up. If I fall too behind with my Weekly Calendar and Full time Blogging then I start fresh the following week. Its about getting all the back links done but also about lifestyle choices!
Its Easy To Do!
It might seem a long list, and it might seem like a lot of steps for each blog site that I do have, but remember I have been blogging for three years and I am able to keyword research, blog, add format, and pictures plus hit the publish button all within 30-40 minutes! Its a bit like that saying “Practice Makes Perfect”! Not saying that I am perfect, but the Internet Marketing Program that I studied is perfect!